History of Blue Ash, OH
The zone that is presently Blue Ash was settled around 1791. In 1797, the main pilgrims assembled Carpenter’s Run Baptist Church out of blue debris logs, giving the zone its inevitable name.
In the late nineteenth century, the Cincinnati, Lebanon and Northern Railway gave restricted check suburbanite rail administration to Blue Ash.
Initially a private landing strip called Grisard Field, it was offered to the City of Cincinnati in 1946, turning into Ohio’s first city air terminal. Cincinnati wanted to extend the air terminal for significant business administration through the 1950s, however Blue Ash battled the city by joining first as a town in 1955 and afterward as a city in 1961. At last, through Reed Hartman’s Community Improvement Corporation, Cincinnati built up the encompassing region as a mechanical park and fairway. The air terminal shut on August 29, 2012, and the property was offered to the City of Blue Ash, which opened Summit Park on the property.
In 1998, the Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority proposed a MetroMoves light rail framework with a Green Line that would at first run 19-mile (31 km) from Blue Ash to Covington, Kentucky. A future stage would have stretched out the line further north to Kings Island and south to the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport. Be that as it may, MetroMoves was dismissed by Hamilton County electors.
On April 9, 1999, Blue Ash encountered a F4 cyclone that caused four passings.