R5 Construction has been providing professional roofing services to both residential and commercial clients in Lexington, KY, and the surrounding areas. At R5 Construction, we have certified, and insured roofing contractors. In addition to our license and insurance, we are a bonded company.
West Lexington, KY
All our residential and commercial roofing technicians are trained and certified in all the latest products and techniques. And, this is what distinguishes R5 Construction from the other roofing companies in the area.
Lexington residential roofing services
Your Lexington home is the largest investment you’ll ever make. Thus, you need to invest in a good roof if you want to protect your home, as well as your family. In case you need someone to inspect, repair, or replace your roof, contact us today for professional residential roofing services. Our roofing contractors have the knowledge, experience, and diversity to deliver exceptional services. Besides, they are factory trained and certified—and this is a proof that they are experts in residential roofing.
Here is a list of our Lexington residential roofing services:
- Installation of different roofing shingles, including composite, wood, metal, tile, as well as other roofing systems.
- Detecting and repairing roof leaks
- Regular roof inspection and maintenance
- Skylight installation
- Emergency roof repairs
Lexington commercial roofing services
At R5 Construction, we pride ourselves with our exceptional commercial roofing services. Over the years, we have received many awards for the exemplary commercial roofing services that we provide to all our clients in Lexington, KY. Moreover, we have a strong dedication when it comes to delivering commercial roofing services.
When you hire us, we promise to deliver quality work and exceptional customer service, which will exceed our expectations. Our professional team is always available to attend to your queries and needs and guide you throughout the entire process.
Here is a list of our Lexington commercial roofing services include:
- Preventive roof maintenance programs
- Emergency roof repair services
- Roof modification during HVAC installations or in case of other penetrations
- Roof installation and replacement
- Leak detection and repair services
Our professional Lexington roof care program
We advise our Lexington clients to keep their roofs with our professional roof care program. This program allows you to know the condition of your roof. Also, develop a customized roof maintenance plan depending on the current condition of your roof, which helps us to monitor the condition of your roof for maintenance purposes.
Our Lexington roof inspection services
It’s essential to schedule regular roof inspections if you want your roof to last long. Our professional roof inspection services help to determine the condition of your roof, which is a crucial part of a good home maintenance program. Contact us today for professional roof inspections, among other services.
Common signs of roof damage
At R5 Construction, we believe that it’s our responsibility to inform our Lexington clients about the common signs of roof damage. The following are the common signs to watch out for:
- Shingle damage – if you notice any missing or curled shingles contact us immediately to inspect your roof. Also in case you see signs of shingle granules on your gutters, the bottom of your downspouts, or in your driveway, your roof requires attention.
- Damaged decking – in case you see light beams through your roof, especially when in the attic area, or signs of drooping or sagging on your roof, the roof requires professional attention. Also, signs of small water droplets leaking into your attic indicate that you have a damaged roof.
- Sings of water stains on walls and ceilings – at times, you’ll see the signs of a faulty roof inside your home. If you see signs of water damage on your walls and ceilings which are not a result of your faulty plumbing fixtures, schedule a roof inspection since this can be a sign of a damaged roof.
- Venting – do you see the signs of curling at the edges of your shingles? This is mostly caused by poor ventilation in the attic, old roof, or ice dams. Cupped or curled shingles are brittle and can crack under pressure. Such kinds of shingles cannot protect your roof in case of high winds or heavy storms.
- Sagging roof – there are several factors that cause a roof to sag. Some of these factors include a weak or deteriorating roof. Also, an improperly installed roof can sag. Also, if your roof is supporting a lot of weight can start to sag. Whatever the cause, a sagging roof is a clear indication that it needs to be replaced—as soon as possible.